Greenpeace concept

Graphics design competition brief here.  Here's my effort -
Greenpeace wanted to visualize the Energy Renewables Policy (as set out by the German Parliament) in the form of a simple and friendly graph, for it to be the key Greenpeace logo regarding that policy.  I visualized my graph could be updated during the coming decades reflecting progress of the policy as it runs closer to 2050.  Also I imagined this as an App version where the user will zoom in revealing sub-divisions indicating year, month of each stage of the policy's progress, with related news links etc.  I hoped Greenpeace could develop the App and feature it as a key online marker to their 'watch campaign'.  Communicating the possibilities of a real and sustainable future needs a simple graph you can both read and use, and my logo identifies that message. You saw it here first!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments go live after i check its not a spam, so give it a little time.