Vodka Bottle


While ago I designed a new bottle shape for the Russian Moskovskaya premium brand vodka. The competition brief stipulated The True One must be prominently displayed on the bottle, so reckon to emboss this slogan into the glass was my abiding thought. Then the idea for bottle's shape and labelling came from an inspired factoid I remembered about recent excavations beneath the Kremlin - an ancient royal tomb was revealed which could be the very first archeological evidence of Vikings apparently before they spread westward into Europe and beyond - were they the first vodka distillers? Anyway I googled 'viking sword' pics and sketched up some visuals destinctively different from competitors pos-displays in my local food-and-bev'shops. My final render is a nod to King Arthur's Excalibur sword in the stone - replaced with an anvil indicative to forging.


This was an early design-project in which i gained valuable photoshopping skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments go live after i check its not a spam, so give it a little time.