Pub Booze update


My Campaign Poster to keep Brighton's GREAT EASTERN pub open.
Every campaign needs a face so left to my own devices I drew on Isambard Kingdom Brunel, the Victorian Engineer in a very tall tophat who built the biggest ever steampunking Paddle Steamer from which this thinkingman's pub takes its name. 



If there's still any worthy causes then it has to be 'Keep it Local and the Planet will take care of itself' and while I'm on one, Hire my Graphic Designing Service why not!  My design uses 4 print-colours so is good-to-go screenprinting with a 5th white ink base colour option if needed, Tshirt anyone?!


--- Update! --- 
Short animation of photoshop layers timed to the tune of 2001 Space Odyssey as squawked by the Portsmouth Sinfonia circa mid 1970s.  I'm still learning but if play's blurry its due to youtube's player so please set 'Quality 1080HD'.  Enjoy -



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments go live after i check its not a spam, so give it a little time.