Crypt Roundup


Mucking about in adobe's AfterEffects and Audition (not to mention photoshop and illustrator) since the newyear.  It's now Mad March and the Daffs are up, and am done with cabin fever.  Here's the results:

Two Animation Shorts

Stoneheads (sketches from this blog's header) bopping along timed near as damn it to Rocking duck by Johnny and The Hurricanes -


This animation does what it says on the cardboard cassette tape, my remixed audio muckabout telling amusing anecdote plus a Cuckoo! -


Reckon am done with self motivated ideas for now, better you commission me to illustrate your next big thing, chat me up before Mad March turns to April and I go chain my face to some railings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments go live after i check its not a spam, so give it a little time.