Rocket5G

  Scene1 roughcut with audio 
Its launch day for the 5G-rocket to put a satalite in orbit
This animation is something of a side-project I'm developing between illustrating jobs which are scarcer than ever these days.  No thanks to lockdown my animating skills have exponentiated (is that a word?) to a competitive level in such a short time, the workflow focusses on Photoshop's own Video-Timeline panel with AfterEffects for finessing/tweaking enhancements.  I trust it will amuse you and retain my contact details leading to an illustration commission, perhaps even an animation, I'm ready and happy to discuss your ideas! 
In the meantime my cunning plan is to produce episodicly narrative bits of such comedic conspiracies not excluding extraterrestrial reptilian high priests of the new world order (circa Elon Musk, David Icke, et al) and not to mention the inhabitants of 'The Meat.' Anyway nuf said, much to do!

Subscribe to my news items for the next bits (as they occure to me)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments go live after i check its not a spam, so give it a little time.