Counting Chickens

Not every day a commission comes via my instagram.  The client liked one of my poster artworks there and asked if I'd do a 'Fox & Hen' similar in style to his sample -
My initial response was to show my terms and ask for fifty quid upfront starting fee with the remaining payable when he's happy with my resulting artwork - shown as a low resolution image.  The client replied with deposit and a couple of sketches of his own indicating more of his intentions, so i set to work showing these roughs for approval -
 
Then I did a colour rough which he was delighted with so I did his A2-poster and showed it, he made final payment and so I sent it.  Rarely does a commission go as smoothly, I really could o' counted my chickens before they hatched (pun intended).

---  ---  ---
In other news.  Another new client in as many months and a commission to provide vector art for animated music video. This job came via a responder to my occasional Newsletter!  Can't divulge more at this time, very hush hush.

So now with 2 happy clients catered, i'm back to resolving my blog's backend video player's coding, to replace it with a js-player that's an independent free alternative to google's terraform option, that'll show 'em eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments go live after i check its not a spam, so give it a little time.