Brewery's 2nd label design !

The Humpty Dumpty Brewery company was very pleased with my previous 'BAD EGG' design done for their Pump-clip and bottle label.  So now they wanted a new one, this time for their flagship pint: 'Humpty Ale'.  This was to have a cricketing theme because the launch date was to coincide with the Ashes tour.  I sent very loose sketches to be sure I was 'on message' -The concept was going in the right direction with the main points covered, but I needed further feedback so I sent two more iterations - The Brewery were liking my designs and now wanted to see it square -
I had a week or so to stare at that, affording me the opportunity to improve details like Humpty's  skin-tone, a bigger red ball and I added 'Ale' onto the bat -
Everyone said it was great.
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Those designs are fantastic Jim. I really like the final one - v impressive. I would certainly try it if it had that label!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.
    Bring on the humpty beer!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments go live after i check its not a spam, so give it a little time.