Beer Label

I got an inquiry from Humpty Dumpty Brewery asking for a totally different label design from the usual thing, they were to launch a new beer called 'BAD EGG' (odd name for a beer!?) Their Director was inspired by one of my T-shirt design.  His vision was for an egg-shaped Humpty character riding on a motorbike with handlebars protruding each side of the label's Pump-clip. I showed this rough sketch to put the idea over-
He liked the tattooed knuckles so I worked up the idea some more -
Now his opinion was to reduce Humpty's tongue and add a headlight.  A few other suggestion later resulted in this new rough -
"This is getting even better" he said, so I felt ready then to make something approaching final artwork -
Thank you for the excellent Bad Egg, he said, there will be further projects for me as new beers come on stream. The Brewery is winning awards hand-over-fist for its beers since the new owners took over two years ago.

1 comment:

Your comments go live after i check its not a spam, so give it a little time.