must B joking

My proposal idea for 2019 BrightonFringe brochure cover design, from initial sketches to vector artwork completed within a week turnaround -

The festival has a new theme each year (note slogan tattoo-style on Joker's rubber-ring.)  Their brief also stipulated their logo should include an extra flourish - is where I hung my joker-hat!  I submitted  a PDF and waited for that rejection email - filed!  Here anyway are rough ideas on the way to it. - 
 
On the upside though is the Warren's brochure cover design (see previous post).  Its submission date for proposals is now extended so am now working on a matchbook-crude blockprinty style.

My illustration work is quite broad ranging.  As an experienced independent freelancer I know its not a good tactic to be hobbled to one visual style in the career-toolbox.  My clients expect their project objectives to be met sympathetically by myself directly.  If your idea needs great visuals, drop me an email: jim[at]doodlingjim[dot]com with some ballpark budget limit and delivery time for artwork and I'll gladly furnish you with my insights and terms to get the ball rolling, might even provide rough pencils on spec' too!

! tap any image big slideshow viewing !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments go live after i check its not a spam, so give it a little time.