Matchbook Printy


It's crude retro and I reckon it makes for a great style applied to pretty much anything, like this design for a festival brochure wot I just done in photoshop -


That's my submission#2.  See previous post about my 1st, entirely different design submitted before the announcement of an extended deadline.  In this I wanted to emphasise an evening atmosphere with the festival's lighting in full effect.  I could have added a paper texture overlay but thought if this wins their approval and gets printed then doing so might be overkill.  Here's some cropped portions at full print-resolution to gaze upon while considering perhaps hiring my graphic designing services for a particular project that's on your mind right now -







Enquiries: jim[at]doodlingjim[dot]com 
Thank you for lending me your eyeballs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments go live after i check its not a spam, so give it a little time.