Human Cannonball Freak

Rebrand callout answered with my proposal for the Brighton Fringe Festival brochure cover.  The Brief's objectives called for a design to include the theme Dive In and a 12 colour-code to distinguish the 12 types of venue/page-sections, and a flourish added to existing title logo, and that it must be all vector artwork -





I didn't get the callback I was banking on but hey maybe the marketing team might just pickup on my layout and well, in any case will have to wait till January's campaign reveal for my warm fuzzy feeling.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

More recently, just last week in fact, I submitted this alternative film poster, see in context here with comments which makes for some interesting conversation about artistic license.


Anyway was the needed motivation to sort out me photoshop brushes.  Still it needs some atmospheric fog and the guard on the left needs a ground shadow, and maybe drop in a UFO, dunno, I haven't seen the movie.  Maybe I should, Bruce Dern plays the Icecream vanman.  Oh yeah! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments go live after i check its not a spam, so give it a little time.