Big cats on diet coke

I've been so involved with design contests amongst the online community of hot head designers that I haven't had a minute.  All fascinating stuff, now time to share with you 2 of my resulting efforts -

My Battery idea for Coca-Cola's new Zero Sugar Can.  Specifically had to be black colour and orientated at the male consumer in soft drinks market.

................................................................................

 Livery, Logo and a Name was needed for a new coach travel company in Germany.  I chose the name: ''Bus Gepard''  Took the precaution to insure first that the web domain was available before designing.  'Gepard' is the German for Cheetah.  I couldn't decide if red or yellow might be better, anyway more about this at my DoodlingJim.com in the Corporate section.

2 comments:

  1. Hi jim, thats all very nice ilo's u do. you must be stuffed with orders!!?
    rodderz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks rodderz. Yes and no stuffed with orders, but always room for the big one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments go live after i check its not a spam, so give it a little time.